At Scenic, we are pioneering the field of genetic modifiers for rare genetic diseases. Using our revolutionary target discovery platform, we can systematically identify genes that suppress the detrimental consequences of a disease-causing process, unlocking new biology on a daily basis. With our diverse and international team (~35), we created a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment, where we work together to investigate these genes as potential drug targets and translate this into the development of innovative and new drugs.
We are passionate to make a difference and are currently recruiting highly motivated talents with various backgrounds to be part of our innovative journey towards the identification of drug targets and development of new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with an urgent medical need. Scenic Biotech is located in Amsterdam, one of the most vibrant European cities and is consistently ranked among the worlds’ cities with the highest quality of life.
– Do you want to make a real impact? Scenic is a high paced and dynamic start-up company. Every employee can make an impact at Scenic.
– Do you like complexity? At Scenic we embrace complexity when it brings us closer to our goal of finding breakthrough cures for patients. We are often exploring new paths to reach that goal. We need people who love such challenges, in the lab and outside.
– Do you enjoy working as a team? At Scenic, we believe that we can only achieve our goal if we work together. We believe that together we can achieve more and we only know shared successes.
Is your answer to these questions a wholehearted “Yes!” and do you firmly believe you fit our ambitions, our way of working and our team-oriented culture? We are happy to hear from you! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter or movie, if preferred.
To be able to assess what value you can to bring the team please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
• How can you make an impact at Scenic?
• What are your three best personal qualities?
Please, send your application to Hannah Wensink (Recruiter) and we will let you know if we are inviting you for an interview.
Click on the button below to apply and we will let you know if we are inviting you for an interview. Please note we do not have open positions currently for (graduation) internships.